- State Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
- Physical (Dated within the last year)
- Up to Date Immunizations
- Two proofs of Residency (lease agreement, rent receipt with physical address, homestead exemption receipt with physical address, or utility bill with physical address)
- State Issued Driver's License or Identification of Parent or Guardian
- Completed Registration Packet (available at the school or see below
Student Dress Code:
Monday – Thursday: Only polo shirts may be worn. Only navy and gold polos will be sold at the front office this year; however students may wear any solid or striped colored polo as well. A sweater or jacket may be worn in the classroom as long as it does not interfere with safety or instruction. No hoods may be worn at any time on campus.
On Fridays students may wear any Leesburg Elementary tee shirt.
Plain denim jeans with no holes or rips, khaki, black, gray or navy slacks may be worn daily. Skirts, skorts, shorts, or jumpers must be no shorter than mid-thigh. Girls will be allowed to wear shorts or leggings underneath skirts or jumpers; however, skirts, skorts, shorts, or jumpers must STILL be no shorter than mid-thigh with shorts or leggings.
·Closed shoes, sneakers with socks, or closed toe sandals with back straps must be worn at all times on campus
Unacceptable Attire/Grooming (General Guidelines):
· Attire printed with media/cartoon images, popular musical groups, sports teams or written messages
· Extremes in hair style or color (Absolutely no Mohawks)
· Attire that permits the exposure of undergarments
· Hats, sunglasses, or bandanas