Monique LeBoeuf, 3rd-5th Math Coach
Jessica Hastie, Instructional Coach
Christy Mauriell, Literacy Coach
Hello, my name is Ms. Shannon Carter and I am the Mental Health Liaison for Leesburg Elementary School. I am here to help the students of Leesburg Elementary identify and cope with any issues they may be experiencing in a healthy way.
Here are some of the skills and assistance I can help with:
- Practicing stress relief techniques
- Teaching deep breathing and relaxation skills
- Learning character building skills
- Resolving conflicts with a positive approach
- Expressing emotional feelings in a healthy manner
My goal is to work with the students in discovering new and more positive ways to solve problems in their school environment, their social life and their home life. I look forward to meetings students and families. Please reach out to me at CarterS3@lake.k12.fl.us or at Google Classroom code mmdxave.
School Safety OfficerAlberto Venta